Present: Steve, Grant, Mikel, Jordan, Clark from WSGR
* Tech mtg review *
Much of code for accepting license is done. Plan, schedule still in development.
Lock out before emailing individuals.
* Beginnings of the Plan *
* Post new license;
* set cut off period where they have to agree;
* interim pre-agreement period;
* must accept license to continue editing;
* then make a judgement on date for absolute removal (then individual emails) and official
* release under new license
* The Open Knowledge Foundation (OKFN) *
Steve and Jordan have talked with Rufus about this community.
Rufus is Ok setting up website and discuss mailing list. Weblog, etc.
Beginnings announced already on okfn blog,
* Text of the license *
Clark has written comments for Jordan to review. They will discuss next week.
Within next 2 weeks license ready for distribution.
* Actions *
Steve will work on Waiting on integrated timeline for technical team, process, license, and API 0.6
Next meeting: after Clark and Jordan talk. Possibly next Thursday or Friday